Action Planning for Employee Engagement
Effective action planning promotes dynamic and continuous improvement. By project managing improvements you will continue to see high levels of employee engagement, which should then follow through to improved customer experience and loyalty, and better financial performance.
Our Action Planning support programmes include insightful reporting and presentation workshops and post-survey focus groups. But now you can go further to ensure improvement in engagement levels, by using our leading-edge online action planning system.
Action Planning System
Your survey results should form the basis of action plans for future business change. Our easy to use action planning tool facilitates this and helps you track your action plans at organisation and manager levels. We cannot do it full justice here, so to see how it works in detail, please request a demo.
Briefly, at the user level the tool provides:
- Action-plan-builder where managers and users can develop, edit, view and monitor their plans
- Plan set-up requires information on what is to be done, why, and how success will be measured.
- Prompts and guidance on where to start
- Summary view of the number of tasks that have been completed, in progress, or yet to start
- Timeline of forthcoming plan milestones
At the administrator or senior manager level, the tool provides:
- Global Action Plan homepage
- Cascade of particular tasks to all Managers or those in a specific Directorate or Division
- Action plan approval and monitoring tools
- Alerts system that provides email reminders for due and overdue tasks and overdue approval.
Take action now and contact us for more information about our Action Planning system.